E-mail MeMichael Vincent Quatrini
724-837-0080 (Main Number)
412-391-2800 (Pittsburgh Office)
Michael represents injured workers and veterans in claims for Workers’ Compensation, Veterans Disability Compensation and Social Security Disability/SSI.
He received his B.A. from Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania in 2004, where he majored in Political Science, and his law degree from the Duquesne University School of Law in 2007.
Michael is a member of the Westmoreland County, Allegheny County, and Pennsylvania Bar Associations. He is admitted to practice before the courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, Social Security Administration, and the Department of Veterans Affairs. He is an active member, and speaker for, the National Organization of Social Security Representatives (N.O.S.C.C.R.) and the National Organization of Veterans Advocates (N.O.V.A.)
Mr. Quatrini is a course planner and lecturer for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute, co-authoring and presenting statewide for “Advanced Issues in Social Security Disability” and “Social Security Disability: the Basics”.
Michael is a Past President of the Young Lawyers Division of the Westmoreland County Bar Association. In 2011, he was presented with the WBA’s Outstanding Young Lawyer award.
From 2012 and 2016, Michael has been named a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers Magazine, an honor given to no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in Pennsylvania.
Michael serves as a board member for Westmoreland Cleanways (Recycling Coordinator for Westmoreland County) and CASA of Westmoreland, Inc. (Court Appointed Special Advocates). Michael also serves as a member of to the Wish Book Committee of the Pittsburgh Foundation. He is one of the co-founders of the “Visionaries”, a group at the Community Foundation of Westmoreland County dedicated to educating individuals in their 20’s, 30’s and 40’s about local philanthropy and community foundations. Michael also volunteers his time with F.L.O.W. (Future Leaders of the Westmoreland), a group charged with connecting the Westmoreland Museum of Art with young professionals.
Michael and his wife, Megan, both grew up in Westmoreland County and currently live in the Point Breeze neighborhood of Pittsburgh. When he is not practicing law, he enjoys biking, boating, golf, politics and watching the Pittsburgh Steelers and Penguins.
Areas of Practice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Veterans Disability Compensation
- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Pennsylvania, 2007
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - May, 2007
- Honors: President of the Student Bar Association
- Honors: Law School’s academic disciplinary board
- Honors: Appointed by the President of Duquesne University to serve on the "University Advisory Committee"
- Minor: Roman and Canon Law in Rome
- Dickinson College, Carlisle
- B.A. - May, 2004
- Honors: Interned for the Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Honors: Three year member of the Student Senate
- Honors: Three time letterman on the Varsity Soccer Team
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Italian in Bologna, Italy
- "Advanced Issues in Social Security Disability", Co-author
- "Social Security Disability: the Basics'', Co-author
- Course Planner and Lecturer Pennsylvania Bar Institute
Honors and Awards
- WBA’s Outstanding Young Lawyer award, 2011
- "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers Magazine, 2012
- "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers Magazine, 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Westmoreland County Bar Association, Member
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Duquesne Law School Alumni Association, Member
- National Organization of Social Security Representatives (N.O.S.C.C.R.), Member
- National Organization of Veterans Advocates (N.O.V.A.) , Member
- Young Lawyers Division of the Westmoreland County Bar Association, Past President
- W.C.A.I.S, Attorney advisor
- Westmoreland Cleanways (Recycling Coordinator for Westmoreland County) , Board Member
- CASA of Westmoreland, Inc. (Court Appointed Special Advocates), Board Member
Past Employment Positions
- "Visionaries", a group at the Community Foundation of Westmoreland County , Co-founder
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteers his time with F.L.O.W. (Future Leaders of the Westmoreland)
- Formerly a Community Art Facilitator for the Sprout Fund of Pittsburgh