Veterans disability compensation is a full-time practice area at our offices in Greensburg, Pittsburgh and Latrobe. Attorneys Michael V. Quatrini and Brian Patrick Bronson are accredited by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to represent members of the armed services who suffer service-related disabilities or diseases. Veterans disability benefits are available to members of the armed services who suffer physical or psychological injuries or diseases while on active duty, including those that were made worse by active duty military service. The amount of monthly benefits depends on the degree of disability and additional benefits – like payments for being unemployed due to your condition - are payable in certain instances.
Our attorneys have had success at every step of the process – Decision Review Officer hearing at the Regional Office, Veterans Law Judge hearing with the Board of Veterans Appeals, and the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Some of those successful claims have included the following conditions:
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Hypertension related to Diabetes
- Thoracotomy Scar
- Total Disability Based on Individual Unemployability
- Multiple Myeloma
- Hearing Loss
Contact us online or call 888-534-6016 for assistance in obtaining advice on applying for veterans disability compensation benefits or appealing an unfavorable decision.
- Walking You through the VA Disability System
- The Ratings Decision
- The DRO Hearing — Decision Review Officer at the Regional Office
- The BVA Hearing — Veterans Law Judge at the Board of Veterans Appeals
- VA Disability Compensation Benefits – Presumptive Conditions
- Gulf War Syndrome
- Conditions Related to Camp LeJeune
- To Request Your Military Records Online
- Related Articles