Legal Secretary | Quatrini Rafferty, P.C. | Greensburg Pennsylvania
We are looking for candidates who are articulate, organized, flexible and demonstrate a positive, professional image and exceptional interpersonal skills.
Secretaries must have excellent phone etiquette, strong typing and computer skills, and must be able to effectively juggle multiple tasks throughout the day.
This is an excellent long-term opportunity with multiple fringe benefits, including a 401(k) and profit-sharing plan.
Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at our Greensburg location.
- Working directly with clients professionally and courteously
- Data entry, scanning, and transcribing
- Scheduling and calendar maintenance using case-specific software
- Formation and editing of documents
- Internet court filings
- You must be able to work well with other staff and for the common good of the firm
- Great attention to detail
- Adept at learning and becoming proficient in a number of software programs
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills and the ability to work at a fast pace
- Compassionate and problem-solving personality
- Secretarial experience preferred, legal experience a plus
If interested please send resume and cover letter to [email protected].