To Request Your Military Records Online
Military personnel records are important for proving military service. Most veterans can obtain free copies of their DD Form 214 (Report of Separation) and other military and medical records by requesting them online at the website of the U.S. National Archives.
Go to www.archives.gov and click on “Veterans’ Service Records” and follow the instructions.
You can also go directly to the Military Service Records page of the national archives.
- Walking You through The VA Disability System
- The Ratings Decision
- The DRO Hearing — Decision Review Officer At The Regional Office
- The BVA Hearing — Veterans Law Judge At The Board Of Veterans Appeals
- VA Disability Compensation Benefits – Presumptive Conditions
- Gulf War Syndrome
- Conditions Related to Camp Lejeune
- Related Articles