- Attorney Jeffrey Monzo and his assistant Tonya Crise have been a pleasure to work with! They have answered or returned all calls/emails within more than reasonable timeframe. They have kept me updated on all aspects on my situation and really let me know that they are on top of it! Myself and my family feel like they themselves are personally invested in what is best for us! During what could be one of the most stressful experiences of my life there is NOBODY else I’d rather have on my team! Huge thank you to Jeffrey and Tonya along with all the entire QuatriniRafferty team!Ryan B
Atty Bronson and his legal Assistant Kelly worked with me on my disability claim. they were available and kept me informed by explaining every piece of correspondence in detail and answered every question I had any time I called my calls were either answered or returned promptly. They confirmed that I understood mail that I received from their office as well as from Social Security they held my hand thru the medical visits as well as the hearing I received a follow up confirmation call and was advised by Attorney Brunson he would be available going forward whenever I needed him to assist or answer any questions. they are the greatest and a class act I truly appreciate them.Juanita G.
My husband John and I are so grateful for the outcome of our workers’ comp settlement case that Attorney Vince Quatrini handled for us. Words cannot describe our gratitude and the bond that was made between us and Attorney Quatrini. He kept us on top of the case at all times not only telling us what was going on but what was about to happen. His staff members were very friendly and helped us constantly. Our case was handled very professionally and John and I had little stress because all the work was done for us. I would most highly recommend Quatrini Law Group to anyone needing an attorney for any reason.Patty H.
5 stars to this law firm. Attorney Bronson and Danielle Blake helped me so much during this most difficult time. The best I have ever had the pleasure to deal with! Thank you so much for all your help!Kathy W.
- This is a TOP notch firm! From beginning to end and even AFTER my case was closed they were there to answer all of my questions and assist me in any way possible. After suffering a devastating injury that caused me permanent damage and forever changed my ability to perform my often very physical professional career I was left to figure out how, at 45 years old, I could still be a productive member of society. Vince Quatrini was able to help secure my financial future. His vast knowledge of the law and his professional demeanor as well as the work ethic of his outstanding staff is second to none. I know this because I had originally hired one of those “televisions advertised firms” who dropped the ball on numerous occasions. They were in such a hurry to close my case and take the first offer and never had time to discuss my concerns. So glad I fired them! Do yourself a favor and just start here. You’ll be glad you did.Kathleen E
- My experience at the Quatrini Law Group is with Attorney Adam Quatrini. I found Adam to be extremely professional, very well informed and able to convey his information to me in terms that I was comfortable with. His guidance through a complex matter was attentive and directive. We had the need to gather a lot of information from multiple sources and his team worked tirelessly to gather and transmit digitally to the court all needed documentation. When it came to go to court Adam was prepared and very well spoken. Their efforts on my behalf were successful and deeply appreciated by my family and I. We highly recommend the firm of the Quatrini Law Group.Greg N
- Attorney Brian Bronson and his staff, Kellie and Danielle especially, are top-notch! They are 100% professional, efficient, honest about everything up front, and true to their word when everything is all said and done! They are all so friendly and take time to answer any question you may have. And even when you have pages and pages of questions, Attorney Bronson and his staff patiently and thoroughly answer every single one of them. Attorney Bronson is the most qualified and personable lawyer I have ever met.Lori J
- Ms. Rerko and her Associates at the Quatrini Law Group were very helpful and polite when they guided me through my SSD claim. I’m thankful that they helped me through a difficult process that I couldn’t have accomplished alone due to my illness and the other constraints on my time. I would wholeheartedly recommend them for any legal hurtles one encounters during the process with Social Security.Brooke M
- I had claims with Social Security and the VA which were all getting denied. I contacted Michael Quatrini to help me with my claims. He was able to successfully get them all approved. There were times when he represented me and did not get any compensation. He always kept me updated on my appeals along the way. I would highly recommend Mr. Quatrini to anyone having issues with their claims. He is willing to go above and beyond to help.Jeff R
- I have always received the most professional and courteous legal help from all of the attorneys at Quatrini Law Group for all my legal needs and Jeff Monzo certainly upheld this standard. I would recommend him and the firm in general for all legal work. They truly care about their clients and always go the extra mile to be helpful. I and my family will not go anywhere else as you can count on expert legal help at a more than fair fee.Patty G
- Mr. Bronson was excellent in helping me in my application for SSDI of which I was approved. He also assisted in my LTD case that requires annual appointments to satisfy LTD requirements. The firm handles all correspondence with the insurance firm on my behalf. I highly suggest QuatriniRafferty as your first choice for your legal needs. Mr. Bronson is great.Mark B
- Nick Kennedy was very personable and calmed my nerves in helping to prepare for my UC hearing. Really smart and likable guy whom I would highly recommend in any work-related issue!Mark Z.
- I don’t know where to start. Attorney Fonner, Robyn and Angela proved to be a great team. Their overall performance was outstanding as they work as a dedicated team. My calls were always returned in a timely manner and this group of professionals treated me like I was part of their family. I truly liked working with Attorney Fonner and his great team and I would highly recommend them.Sarah G
- Quatrini Law Group displayed excellent professionalism in handling my case and obtained for me an award that exceeded my expectations. Sydney and Rhonda offered me terrific support and guided me through the entire process, and Mr. Quatrini polished off their good work in court with thoughtful questions and intelligent delivery. I am grateful for their willingness to take my case and for the award they obtained for me. Many thanks Vince, Rhonda and Sydney!!Michael G
- Was referred to Mike… and was not disappointed. Super professional, down to earth, and worked to ensure not only everything was clear and understood but also made things seamless… would highly recommend. Mike Routch was always available or was back in contact almost immediately. Never once had to worry. Thanks again (also office location was super easy to find)Duke M