- A family member is killed by a drunk driver.
- A man falls on an uneven sidewalk and suffers a traumatic brain injury.
- A young child is permanently disfigured from a dog bite.
If you suffered a serious injury or lost a loved one in such a situation, it is important that you get legal representation as soon as possible. Contact QuatriniRafferty for a free consultation with an experienced injury attorney today. We have offices in Greensburg, Pittsburgh, Latrobe, and Altoona, but we are also willing to travel to you if needed.
All fees for personal injury cases are taken on a contingency basis. This means we advance all costs. If we don’t win, you pay nothing.
At QuatriniRafferty, we represent families and individuals from throughout Western Pennsylvania in personal injury cases of every type, including:
- Car accidents: We help people injured in car accidents caused by negligent or distracted drivers.
- Truck wrecks: We represent people seriously injured or killed in truck accidents.
- Motorcycle crashes: We fight for the victims of serious motorcycle collisions.
- Wrongful death: We represent the family members of those killed due to negligent actions in Pennsylvania.
- Drunk driving accidents: We represent people injured in crashes caused by drunk drivers.
Why Choose Our Lawyers After A Personal Injury?
Our attorneys have considerable experience pursuing personal injury claims and a successful record of achieving compensation for our clients. Ideally, the insurance companies should negotiate in good faith and offer you fair terms in a settlement. We have a good idea of what is fair and achievable, and we will not hesitate to fight the insurance companies for a fair settlement.
Part of what we offer our clients is guidance, which can give them peace of mind as they struggle through difficult times trying to rebuild their lives. We handle the red tape and insurance companies, so our clients can concentrate on what really matters: getting the medical treatment they need to recover as best they can after an auto collision. We also understand that getting through the difficulties caused by automobile collisions can present more than just legal challenges — there are emotional challenges, and we help our clients get to people who can help them on that journey.
At the law firm of QuatriniRafferty, we are committed to seeing you get the fair compensation you need — not just for today — but for the duration of your injury and recovery. After an accident, we work as a team to coordinate efforts for our clients in case they also need to apply for Social Security Disability benefits or workers’ compensation benefits as the result of an accident. If you have been seriously injured in an auto collision or you have lost a loved one in a wrongful death incident, contact a highly skilled Greensburg personal injury attorney at QuatriniRafferty today by calling at 888-534-6016.
- Coverage Tragedies
- Are You Supervising A Teen Driver?
- Where Do You Draw The Line On Distracted Driving?
- Please Release Me
- Making Sense Of Your Auto Policy
- Personal Injury Cases Picking Up The Pieces
- Auto Insurance Are You At Risk In These Economic Times
- Limited Tort Never A Good Choice
- I Saw That Advertised On TV
Our client was at a house in Monroeville, Pennsylvania, when she tripped and fell on uneven stairs leading from the front door to the driveway. Her injuries included a fracture to her proximal humerus, which required surgery, damage to her teeth, and multiple other injuries. Our personal injury attorneys worked with an engineer and prepared a report detailing numerous defects in the stairs, including the absence of a handrail, leading to our client’s fall. A lawsuit was filed in Allegheny County and our attorneys obtained a substantial settlement for our client prior to trial.