Jobs With The Highest Risk Of Work Injuries
While any Pennsylvania employee could suffer a work injury, there are some positions that have more of a risk for serious injuries than others.
The Professions With The Most Job Injuries
Some of the jobs with the most work injuries include:
- Nurses or health care workers, who face serious risk from illness exposure, overexertion, or severe falls.
- Police officers, who face serious danger, including wounds from vehicle accidents or chasing suspects.
- Firefighters, who risk severe burns and respiratory conditions from their line of work.
- Construction workers, who deal with dangerous work sites and falling objects.
- Electricians and roofers, who are often in danger of a serious fall or electrocution.
- Industrial workers, who could suffer exposure to dangerous chemicals, sustain an injury from a piece of equipment, or suffer from a serious fall.
Other serious workplace accidents in these professions could lead to injuries such as:
- Severe head and brain injuries, such as TBIs
- Serious illnesses, such as cancer or heart disease
- Broken bones or strained muscles
- Dog or animal bites
- Neck, back, and spinal cord injuries
Danger Does Not Affect Your Benefits
The high risk involved in your profession does not negatively impact your right to receive workers’ compensation benefits. We will help you get the full compensation you deserve.
The team of experienced attorneys at Quatrini Rafferty, P.C., can guide you through every step of your claim. We have helped families around the greater Greensburg area and Western Pennsylvania to recover benefits for more than 30 years, so they can focus on a smooth recovery. We provide you with extensive care and individualized resources to meet your needs.
Injured On The Job? Contact Us Today.
We are ready to help you. Contact our Greensburg office as soon as possible after a work injury to meet with one of our lawyers so you can obtain your full workers’ comp benefits. You can send us an email or call 888-534-6016 to schedule your free consultation.