Our attorneys have devoted their lives to protecting the rights of our clients. Our commitment will continue through this unparalleled health worry. Our challenge, at QuatriniRafferty, is to balance concern for the health and welfare of our employees with our obligation to you – our clients. Our goal remains – Clients First.
As of today, March 16th, our office is open for business as usual.
The following offices agencies/courts are OPEN:
· Workers Compensation Bureau
· Federal Courts
· The Social Security Administration
· Westmoreland County Courthouse (Except Jury Trials)
As of today, clients are welcome to come to the office for an appointment. However, following the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control, we invite clients to conduct their appointments by telephone, and to the extent possible, by email.
We have made arrangements for staff to work remotely from home and we do anticipate that a number of our staff will need to do so.
We ask for your patience. We anticipate that, occasionally, it will take longer to answer questions since we depend on other attorneys, court personnel, agency employees, physician offices, medical records companies to get answers.
Above all, we recognize that you already have a number of stressors in your life. We will continue to do our best to help you.
DOING WELL BY DOING GOOD
More than ever, this is a time for sharing. A time for caring. A time for reaching out to our neighbors and our families. A time for volunteering in our communities. A time for donating to organizations which provide basic needs – food and shelter. At QuatriniRafferty we protect people all day, every day. We welcome suggestions of additional ways we can protect others at this critical time.
We have compiled a list of COVID – 19 REMINDERS and organizations that are doing God’s work in our communities. We welcome your input and additions to our list.
· AVOID SICK PEOPLE WHEN POSSIBLE
· USE HAND SANITIZERS OR SOAP/WATER
· KEEP DISTANCE FROM OTHERS
· AVOID TOUCHING EYES – NOSE – MOUTH
· CHECK ON NEIGHBORS/FAMILY
· VOLUNTEER OR DONATE AT LAUREL FAITH IN ACTION – HELPING THE ELDERLY STAY IN THEIR HOMES (724 538 4357)
· STAY AT HOME IF SICK
· COVER YOUR MOUTH WHEN COUGHING OR SNEEZING.
· DO NOT PANIC BUY
· VOLUNTEER OR DONATE AT THE BLACKBURN CENTER –
THE SHELTER FOR WOMEN (888 832 2272)
· ELDERLY SHOULD AVOID GATHERINGS OF PEOPLE
· CLEAN AND DISINFECT FREQUENTLY
· USE FACEMASK IF SICK
· CALL PCP FOR TESTING
· WASH HANDS OFTEN WITH SOAP/WATER
· VOLUNTEER OR DONATE AT UNION MISSION
THE HOMELESS SHELTER FOR MEN (724 539 3550)
· DO NOT SHAKE HANDS
· CHECK ON ELDERLY NEIGHBORS/FAMILY
· VOLUNTEER OR DONATE TO THE FOOD BANK (724 468 8660)