At the Quatrini Law Group, we understand that no two families’ needs are the same. Our attorneys will listen to you and learn about your unique circumstances and then recommend legal solutions tailored to your needs. We will prioritize the issues you are facing, whether related to child custody, child support, health insurance issues, or division of property. When you are ready to file for divorce or custody, we will guide you through that process.
Contact us online or call 888-534-6016 to schedule a consultation with our family law attorneys.
Helping You Through A Difficult Time
Typically, it is difficult to be financially or emotionally prepared for a divorce action. Our attorneys will assist you through this process, making recommendations and suggestions that will help to conclude your case efficiently and cost-effectively. We can help you in the following areas of family law:
- Child support: Our lawyers can assist you through Pennsylvania’s child support guidelines.
- Child custody and visitation: Our attorneys can help you establish an appropriate custody order for your minor children.
- Alimony: Our lawyers can help you determine if alimony and/or spousal support is applicable in your case.
- Equitable distribution: Our lawyers can guide you through the potential division of your assets with your spouse.
- Collaborative law: Our attorneys are specially trained in resolving family law matters without litigation.
- Modifications: Our attorneys can help you modify your divorce agreement, including custody and support changes, where appropriate.
- Protection from abuse (PFA): Our lawyers can represent you in matters involving spousal abuse allegations.
When you are going through a divorce or another complicated legal family matter, an experienced attorney can make a tremendous difference in the final outcome. Over the past 30 years, our lawyers have successfully represented many clients in family law cases. Contact our law firm in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, at 888-534-6016 to schedule a consultation with one of our family law practitioners.