Work is important. However, if you are seriously injured, going to work just isn't an option. At Quatrini Rafferty, we help individuals injured on the job claim the workers' compensation benefits they need. Countless injured people throughout the Greensburg-Pittsburgh region of western Pennsylvania have relied on our attorneys for experienced and effective representation through all of the stages and hearings involved in the workers' compensation process.
For assistance with a workers' compensation claim, call 888-534-6016 or contact us online. We offer free consultations to all injured workers, and we operate on a contingency-fee basis. If we don't win, you pay nothing.
Pittsburgh Disability Benefits Attorney
At Quatrini Rafferty, our lawyers have extensive experience and a strong track record of success for clients in the following areas:
- Heart and Lung Act benefits
- Denied workers' compensation claims
- Lump sum settlements
- Social Security Disability
- Long-term disability claims
Under Pennsylvania labor laws, an employee who suffers an injury in a workplace accident, or as the result of performing his or her duties, can be entitled to:
- Two-thirds of weekly lost wages up to a set maximum amount
- Immediate medical benefits
- Benefits for physical rehabilitation
- Benefits for temporary disability, permanent partial disability and total disability
You do not have to have been involved in a specific accident while at work for your injury claim to be valid. Injuries arising from repetitive occupational activities can be just as debilitating.
Back problems, cartilage damage, carpal tunnel syndrome, and traumatic arthritis are not uncommon and have been recognized as legitimate bases for workers' comp benefits.
Workers' compensation hearings take place in several different locations across the region. Visit our page on workers' compensation offices of adjudication to find an office near you.
To speak with an experienced Greensburg workers' compensation attorney, contact the law offices of Quatrini Rafferty and arrange for a free case evaluation today.
- Pennsylvania Expands Workers' Compensation Coverage
- Pennsylvania Firefighters Who Develop Cancer Are Covered By New Workers' Compensation Law
- Attention Truck Drivers: You May Be Protected By Pennsylvania Law
- Misclassification of workers as independent contractors: Illegal In Pennsylvania Construction Industry
- The Doctor Visit: Talk about your medical condition, not your social life
- Workplace Bullying
- Did You Know?
- Unique Situations May Entitle You To Extra Financial Protection